Software-Defined Storage : instructor-led partner training
On May 23rd VMware Netherlands will organize an Instructor-Led Partner training, just for you! During this training you will learn all you need to know about Software-Defined Storage and you’ll get the opportunity to obtain your VSP-SDS competency accreditation!
When you’ve successfully completed this training, you should be able to take advantage of the big storage shift to hyper-converged technology by selling VMware Hyper-Converged Software. You’ll learn how to qualify your customers for VMware HCS, how to position it to customers, and how to respond to any questions and objections they may have.
The Virtual SAN Solutions Overview contains the following topics:
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure and What’s In It For You
- Customer Challenges of Traditional Storage Infrastructure
- What is VMware Virtual SAN?
- The Business Values of Virtual SAN (how Virtual SAN resolves the challenges of traditional infrastructure)
- Virtual SAN Use Cases
- Virtual SAN Packaging and Deployment
- Handling Objections
- Cross-Selling with Virtual SAN
- Upselling with Virtual SAN
- Sales Tools and Resources
As in all VSP courses, the learners must take an assessment in order to get credit for the course. At the end of the training, you will be provided time to be able to take the assessment on Partner Central.
Registration is free, however the number of available seats are limited. Registration is on a “First come, first serve” basis. Laptop and a valid Partner Central account are required. An account can be acquired via www.vmware.com/partnercentral.
09h00 walk-in registration coffee and tea
09h30 Start course
13h00 continue course